Wish Anyone Well With These Quotes!
There are lots of ways to wish someone you care about to “have a safe journey”.
So here are some quotes that you can use for anyone.
Table of Contents
Generic Journey Quotes
If you need to simple but nice message, these might be for you to use. These might be for a friend, family extended family member, or a boss.
Just add on the person’s name or their title and you’ll be good to go!
- Bon Voyage and get there safe!
- Safe Travels!
- Enjoy the journey!
- The road ahead may be long and winding but you’ll make it there safe and sound.
- Wishing you a safe journey and a relaxing vacation when you arrive!
- May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely. Safe Travels!
- See ya later, Alligator!
Safe Journey Quotes for Your Loved One
In this section, you’ll find some quotes you can use for your loved one before they head out on their travels – whoever that loved one may be! Check them out:
- Words cannot describe what you mean to me. So I’ll just tell you “I love you” – and see you again when you return to me soon.
- I know you haven’t left yet but I already miss you so please just go and come back safe really soon. Okay thanks.
- I love you to the moon and back – but please don’t go there to test it because then you’ll be gone for even longer!
- If you’re nervous on your journey, just think about me – because I will absolutely be thinking about you. Travel safe, darling.
Journey Quotes from Literature or Famous Thinkers
Sometimes, wishing someone a safe journey isn’t quite enough and you need more of a thoughtful, deep message to convey the importance of the trip someone might be taking.
Below, we’ve included some of our favourite quotes that are sure to make anyone think and reflect on their journey ahead:
- “We find after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us.” – John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America.
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” – Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness
- “Wherever you go, you take yourself with you.” – Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
- And of course the ever-so-classic – “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
And there you have it, some of the best safe journey quotes that we can come up with. We understand how difficult it can be to come up with something heartfelt on the spot.
As always, Happy Waddlin’,