Wish Anyone Well With These Safe Journey Quotes!
There are lots of ways to wish someone you care about to “have a safe journey”. For some (like Eric), wishing someone a safe flight is a mandatory, superstition-like routine that needs to be done.
Here at Penguin and Pia, we understand what it means to wish someone a safe journey. Our journey together began long distance, and until we could live together on either side of the ocean, short visits were the norm for us.
This meant “see you laters” and wishing the other person a safe journey often. While it was always difficult, having the right message always made it a little bit better!
So whether you want to send a happy trip message to a friend or happy journey wishes to a boss, here are some safe journey quotes that you can use for your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband – anyone, really!
Generic Safe Journey Quotes
If you need to simple but nice message, these might be for you to use. These might be for a friend, family extended family member, or a boss.
Just add on the person’s name or their title and you’ll be good to go!
- Bon Voyage and get there safe!
- Safe Travels!
- Enjoy the journey!
- The road ahead may be long and winding but you’ll make it there safe and sound.
- Wishing you a safe journey and a relaxing vacation when you arrive!
- May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely. Safe Travels!
- I wish you didn’t have to go so soon – but I am so glad for the time we had together. Have a safe journey!
- See ya later, Alligator!
Safe Journey Quotes for Your Loved One
In this section, you’ll find some quotes you can use for your loved one before they head out on their travels – whoever that loved one may be! Check them out:
- Words cannot describe what you mean to me. So I’ll just tell you “I love you” – and see you again when you return to me soon.
- I know you haven’t left yet but I already miss you so please just go and come back safe really soon. Okay thanks.
- I love you to the moon and back – but please don’t go there to test it because then you’ll be gone for even longer!
- If you’re nervous on your journey, just think about me – because I will absolutely be thinking about you. Travel safe, darling.
- There’s a strong chance I buy a ticket and just go with you. That’s how badly I want to be together. Please have a safe journey.
If you are looking for other quotes to write to your loved one during your travels, we’ve written a whole post on just couple travel quotes. This means that you get to send an original message most people haven’t heard before.
Quotes About Safe Flights & Airports
Many people still get very worried when they have to fly. This is completely natural – but it’s also important to remember that flying is actually a very safe mode of transportation.
There are thousands of flights each and every single day that make it to their final destinations just fine.
- Have a safe flight – and please let me know when you land!
- The pilot is going to take great care of you up there – safe flight!
- Remember, planes actually like to stay in the air. They have lift – so you’re safer in the air anyways! Have a safe flight!
- May your air be clear, the flight be smooth, the plane be safe, and the sky be blue!
- I’ll just stand in the airport by the Arrivals terminal until you get back because I can’t wait! Have a safe flight!
Read More Quotes – Cute Couple Captions That Are Perfect For Your Next Post
Journey Quotes from Literature or Famous Thinkers
Sometimes, wishing someone a safe journey isn’t quite enough and you need more of a thoughtful, deep message to convey the importance of the trip someone might be taking.
Below, we’ve included some of our favourite quotes that are sure to make anyone think and reflect on their journey ahead:
- “We find after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us.” – John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America.
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” – Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness
- “Wherever you go, you take yourself with you.” – Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book
- “It’s the ‘everyday’ experiences we encounter along the journey to who we wanna be that will define who we are when we get there.” – Aaron Lauritsen, 100 Days Drive: The Great North American Road Trip
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
- And of course the ever-so-classic – “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
And there you have it, some of the best safe journey quotes that we can come up with. We understand how difficult it can be to come up with something heartfelt on the spot.
Hopefully, this post helps you make that important message a little bit easier! What do you think of this list? Do you have a classic phrase you always say?
Get in touch and let us know – we’d love to hear about it!
As always, Happy Safe Journey Waddlin’,